The docking simulator is an operational decision support tool when preparing a stopover, depending on the characteristics of the ship, the occupation of the quays and their structural capacity to receive it.
- Modeling of bollards and fenders on each quay of the port, with their position, condition and ability to withstand the operating loads
- Correct positioning of the ships at the quay according to the available space and the water depth
- Definition of the mooring
- Mooring simulation
- Berthing simulation
- Efforts in the bollards due to mooring
- Energy absorbed by the defenses during berthing
- Maximum speed and approach angle of the ship when berthing
- Graphical representation of the infrastructure ability to receive the vessel
- Mooring plan
- Quick decision making when preparing a stopover
- Economical solution that makes it possible to avoid the commissioning of a study when a new situation arises: ship that enters for the first time in the port or moored to a different position than usual, changes of infrastructure, etc.